Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Introduction

Hey! DazzinglingDreams here, this is my first post ever on this blog…WHOA! I didn't really know what I wanted this blog to be about, but I knew I wanted it to be inspiring and encouraging and all that motivational stuff. I also wanted to be something I’m passionate about and I thought why not K-POP! My ultimate dream is to become a successful K-pop idol and I know that many people also share that dream so I wanted to make a blog about it. After all, all of the current k-pop idols were once like me and many other people were aspiring trainees and hopefuls who had dreams of singing on stages as well.

This blog is going to incorporate topics regarding Upcoming auditions, Tips for a successful audition, articles from trainees in the companies, Information and articles about the company itself, styling/fashion/make-up tips, experiences, dieting/exercising, etc…


I am planning for this blog to be really fun and exciting and I hope everyone who is reading this post is also excited as well. I will keep it updated and posted in the future. So stay in tuned ^_^ and I’ll see you guys later…안녕! =^_^= 

No comments:

Post a Comment