Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

The Importance of Learning Korean

Hey Guys how’s your life going? Mine’s is going great! It’s Christmas Eve…YEAH!!! That’s means people will be off work, families will come together in time to celebrate the holidays and Santa will be delivering presents to all the boys and girls…But yeah anyway, I wanted to talk you guys because I think it is a topic that is discussed but it should be stressed more; especially if you plan on being a trainee by next year. Today’s topic is going to be about the importance of learning Korean.
I’ve been studying Korean for about 2 weeks now and it’s going great! I’m learning a lot. I am also learning Chinese as well just so I can have another tool under my belt. I am taking Chinese in University and I’m studying Korean myself because unfortantely my university no longer offers Korean TT^TT (sad face) BUT…anyway it’s chill I’ve been doing fine on my own and I can tell you guys more about the product I’m using to learn this language. I think it’s great and it’s also cheaper than Rosetta Stone.
I think learning Korean is VERY VERY VERY VERY important for you guys to learn and here are my reasons why:
1.       Since you do want to be “Korean” Idols you are going to have to learn it someday so why not start now?
a)      The companies are going to have to pay to teach you Korean and that will be one of your very important classes to take but, if you already knew it than they won’t have to spend money on that and you could be taking other useful classes. That would save them some money if you already knew that language.
2.      When you go to auditions it would something impressive to put on your audition profile that you can speak Korean (especially if you are non-Korean).
a)      If you impress the judges with your singing/dancing/acting/comedy or whatever and they asked you in Korean to do something else, it would impress them it you could understand them because they wouldn't have to use the translator to talk to you.
b)      Also I think it puts you on a more intimate level with the judges because if you speak to someone in your language it goes to their head but, you speak to them in their language it goes to their hearts.
c)      Plus, it would show how hard working you are and how much you really want to be a K-pop idol.
3.      Even, if you don’t want to be a K-pop idol it would still be cool to learn Korean because
a)      You wouldn’t need subtitles for every little thing you watched in Korean (Korean dramas, variety shows, music videos, etc…)
b)      If you actually went to Korea you would be able to survive because you can speak the mother language and Koreans would appreciate you more because you took time to learn their language and culture.
c)      Plus, wouldn’t it be awesome to put on resume that you are fluent in Korean? ^_^
d)     And if you have Korean friends you can speak to them in Korean and impress all the Americans or Non-Korean speakers around you ^_^ YEAH!

So now do you see why it is important for you to learn Korean. It’s good to know other languages so that you are more well-rounded as a person and human being. By learning an another language you will able to connect with people in a much more intimate and deeper way. Why do you think Korean entertainment companies go through all that trouble just to teach their artist different languages? They do that so the artist can be well-rounded and have a deeper connection with their fans and show that nation that they do appreciate them and find their culture interesting. And learning another language is really good for your brain!

So, are you ready to start your learning Korean journey? GOOD! NOW!!! I will tell you about some good products out there to help you on your journey.
1.      Living Language Korean is a great product, I am currently using and I’m receiving great results from it and I recommend to any and everyone! Here’s the link to that CLICK HERE
2.      Talk To Me In Korean is a really good website to learn Korean from and it’s FREE! So that’s awesome too right? All you have to do is click on this link CLICK HERE
I really recommend you guys learning from these products. I have wonderful results from using them.

And that’s about it! ^_^ I hope I spark a little fire of inspiration to get you guys going towards learn Korean. And with all that said I’ll see guys later! 안녕!

No comments:

Post a Comment