Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Upcoming JYP Entertainment 2014 Global Auditions (Update!)



Hi again guys!!! I'm back with some updates on JYP's 2014 global auditions. There still isn't any information about the auditions in China yet BUT I will keep people updated...






JYPE WILL BE HOSTING US/CANADA AUDITION TOUR IN:


  1. LOS ANGELES 11/08/2014
  2. TORONTO 11/15/2014
Unfortunately, those are all the places in North America that JYP entertainment will be hosting their global auditions...BUT I do appreciate the fact that they informed us a little ahead of time so that we could start preparations. IF, by this time, you are able to go to either one of these places I suggest you go! It is a good opportunity and plus you will meet some many people with your same interest and dream and it will be an overall wonderful experience. 

[Original Announcement] 

<Announcement of 2014 JYP US TOUR AUDITION>
2014 JYP US Tour Audition Online Application open today. 
We know you guys were waiting for this audition so long.
It must be very exciting news especially for our friends who live in US/Canada!
* Audition Schedule
- 2014.11.8. : Los Angeles
- 2014.11.15 : Toronto
* How to apply?
- Log on to "http://audition.jype.com/2014usaudition".
- Click "apply" button and fill your name and e-mail in.
- Enter the e-mail code sent to your e-mail address.
- Complete the application form and done!
* Specific information of the audition will be noticed soon.
* Walk-in audition is available.
You can apply for the audition right now.
Plaese don't miss your chance to make your dream comes true!

(all content originally came from https://www.facebook.com/jypaudition

I will be attending the audition but I will be going to the one in China because I am currently studying here right now! ^_^ But I will post my experience and tell EVERYONE about it!!! 
Also I hope you guys post your experiences too! I will be looking for them ^_~  With all the said I wish you the best of luck and have fun and I hope your dreams come true <3 

Okie Dokie guys I will keep you updated on this audition and many more to come...Seeya! 




No comments:

Post a Comment