Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

NEW MUSIC MONDAY'S: EP.5 - Zhoumi (조미/周觅) ft. Chanyeol_KOR ver. - Rewind

Hii Guyz, I'm back and very sorry about missing last week. I didn't upload ANYTHING!!! and I'm sooooo sorry about that. My schedule got really busy but next time I will prepare better so that I will remind constant in posting for you guys. ALSO I apologize for not having the ACTUAL music video for today I don't know what's going on but I can't get it on my computer but at least this one has the translation so that you can understand what he is saying. ^_~




TODAY'S ARTIST IS......ZHOUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!










        If some of you don't know who Zhoumi is let me tell you he is not a rookie. Zhoumi is part of Super Junior-M line-up; He, along side with Herny Lau, were the two new Chinese members that were added to SUJU about two years ago. There has always been controversy between the two and ELFs because fans did not want them to be added to SUJU (why I don't know) so they were unable to promote as frequently as they wanted with Super Junior as a WHOLE so, SM entertainment just kept them in SUJU-M. Henry broke away and started doing solo activities instead and he has been very successful. Zhoumi an the other hand was the most neglected member of SM to me because he is only in SUJU-M and they don't promote that much so you don't see him often. I didn't even know his name! yet alone HIS FACE!!! so I'm glad that he out of all people got this solo and to me it is a good debut!
       I  L O V E THIS SONG <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!! It has an refreshing R&B feel to it I was actually REALLY surprised that this came out of SM. The styling of the whole from the song to the filming and the execution didn't seem very SM to me like, if I didn't know what company Zhoumi was from I wouldn't this SM right off the bat...maybe Cube entertainment??? but not SM; so I thought that was very refreshing. The concept in a whole is very smooth, simple, classy and laid-back. I can't tell you how much I'm glad this happened ^_^!
       Also I feel like this song could attracted not just your standard K-pop fans but it can also appeal to other outside markets as well. Overall, I am very impressed with song, concept, and how good looking Zhoumi is....likeee....I honestly did not know he was that FIONNNNEEEE!!!!! 0.0 Please show Zhou Mi much love and support!!! ^_~ <3



Sooooo let's find out some more about this guys ^_^



Real Name: Zhou Mi (周觅) (周覓) (조미
Stage name: Zhoumi
D.O.B: April 19, 1986
Age: 28
Nationality: Chinese
Height: 187cm (6ft 3in)
Weight: N/A
Blood type: B
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Zodiac Animal: Tiger
Genre: Pop/R&B/Ballad
Label: SM entertainment
Sub-group: Super Junior-M and SM the Ballad 
Position: Main Vocalist
Other Occupations: Singer, Songwriter, Presenter, Author, Actor, Dancer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zhoumi_419



  • He was in Wuhan, China. 
  • Primary language is Mandarin but, can also speak conversational Korean, English, and Cantonese
  • Prior to being signed with SM entertainment, Zhou Mi made a name for himself in China in the field of music and TV hosting. He also entered many singing contest and came is first place in
    many of them. 

How did Zhou Mi join SM entertainment? 

  • Zhou Mi was casted into SM by winning the grand prize at the SM UCC Star Audition. although he did not audition directly. The audition was held online within a three-month period from March 27 until early June 2007. His Korean friend, Kim Ki Hoon, entered the audition for him through the "Recommend a Friend" category, where he uploaded a customized video with Zhou Mi's singing clip, which was 내가 너의 곁에 잠시 살았다는걸 (That I was once by your side") from the original Korean singer: 토이 (Toy). His ability to sing in fluent Korean made him one of the top favorites among the netizens and judges alike" (Wikipedia)

Zhou Mi has written many songs under SM entertainment. He has written songs for Super Junior-M, Kangta, EXO and Tasty. 




If you want to more about Zhou Mi here are some websites that i have found. NOTE some of these websites are not up-to-date so some information might have changed. 
http://s7.zetaboards.com/iloveZHOUMI/topic/982766/1/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhou_Mi_(singer)


So  I hope you enjoyed this week's segment I'll see you guys later BYE!!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment