Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Movie Night: How to become a K-pop idol as a foreigner #1 | Introduction

Hi guys long time no see. ^_^ I have a good reason for not seeing you guys which I will talk about in my next blog post but today I wanted to share this video I ran up upon a while ago and it has given me more motivation and encouragement to really REALLY try to break into the Korean music industry.



The man that is talking in this video is named, Jun. He has been living in South Korea for 4 going on 5 years now and is currently a CEO of his own Korean entertainment company, Areia Creations Global Entertainment.



I feel that this video would shine some light on this topic and I hope that you guys take something from it and apply it to yourself to improve your chances of becoming a K-pop idol/star.







Sit back, maybe grab a pen/pencil and paper (for notes of course), relax and ENJOY!!! ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment