Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

MOVIE NIGHT: Photobook in Malaysia

Hey Guys!! I;m back with...well....its nothing really educational its just for enjoyment. I am a big IGOT7 (AhGaSe) and I really love GOT7 and I want to share my love with you guys.



I also thought it would be like a little motivator for you guys to want to audition even more. So yeah ^_~



I hope you guys enjoy it and I will talk to you guys later!!! Byez ^_^ ALSO tell me who your favorite member is and why....mine is Jackson I think because he is so silly and enegertic. He is a really hard worker and he looked like a guy I would have been friends with in high school or the guys I would want to be friends with in high school because he's cool. teehee But I love all of them equally because and if they went to my high school I would lose my mind lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment