Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

JYP 2015 GLOBAL AUDITIONS IN USA/CANDA

Hii Guyz! So I am back with another audition for you guys! JYP entertainment is back again this year with another global audition! They will be hitting places in the USA and Canda!



If you always had of dream of becoming a famous K-pop star for you of the top companies in South Korea than GO FOR IT!!! SHOW UP TO SHOW OUT!!!!!!











CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE AUDITION WEBSITE



JYP entertainment is looking for their next big stars is it you? There looking for young talented hopefuls in these categories, Singer, Dancer, Model, Actor/Actress, VJ.





REQUIREMENTS:



  • Anyone born in 1991 - 2004 is able to audition
  • No discrimination against nationality, gender, ethnicity ANYONE CAN AUDITION!!!


 Auditions will be held in Washington DC (Saturday, Sept. 26), Los Angeles (Sunday, Oct. 4), Vancouver (Saturday, Oct. 10) and Toronto (Saturday, Oct. 17).


BUT surely if you wanna audition GO FOR IT! This is JYP we are talking about here! I would go...but I don't know if I can since it's soooooooooooooooooo last minute they decided to tell people they were going to do this. I'll see what I can do! If I do go than I will definitely inform you guys! Okie Dokie I'll catch you guys later BYEZ!!! FIGHTING!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment