Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

Are You Ready To Be The Next YG Artist? : YG NEXT GENERATION AUDITION

Hey Guyz! I'm back with more auditions for you guys ^_^

YG entertainment has partnered up with Sing! Karaoke by Smule app to bring their NEXT GENERATION AUDITION looking for their next generation artist...is it you?




Okie Dokie guys! to participate here's what you GOTTA DO!

YG Audition team notices YG AUDITION x Sing!Karaoke
1. DATE & TIME : December 17th, 2015 ~ February 28th, 2016 (PST) 
2. How To : Click the banner of YG Audition in Sing!Karaoke
3. Download URL 
> Google Play : https://goo.gl/jqUrk
> Apple AppStore : https://goo.gl/IGZebk
* Selected applicants will be personally contacted.


For more info check out CLICK HERE

I hope EVERYONE participates in this audition! IT'S FREE!!! and if you are picked you get a chance to be in YG entertainment.....HOW COOL IT THAT!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi can I ask, what do they mean by personally contacted? Does that mean that they will comment on your cover? And also do you know how long does it takes for them to contact you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will contact you individuality but I don't know what method they will use to contact you. They might call you or comment on your cover, maybe send you an email. That part is up to them. Also I don't know how long it will take for them to contact you that part is also up to them.

      Delete
    2. Oh ok, thank you for your reply! I have another question, does the audition have an age limit? I sang a song, but did not get contacted. Guess I have to try again!

      Delete
    3. It depends on what the company is looking for. If they are looking for people within a certain age then they will put the age limit (but they mostly do this with live auditions). But when you audition online or through mail they don't restrict anyone it doesn't matter what age you are for those type of auditions. YES! try again and again and keep improving each time. That's the only you are going to get.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your encouragement! I'll definitely try again even though YG is not my first choice(I'm planning to audition for JYP too, however the website is down). Anyway thank you! And are you auditioning too? If so good luck to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I would like to ask what do they mean by "Vote for your top choices"? It has been circling around my mind. Do they mean likes?

    ReplyDelete