Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

SM Entertainment 2015 Asia "Global" Audition


Hi Guyz! I'm back and it looks like 2015 is coming with a blaze but 2014 isn't even finished yet? We still go Christmas ^_^ But anyway that's neither here nor there today I come with another audition. JYP audition 2014 is wrapping up I hope everyone did their best and if you weren't able to do your best (like me -.-) at least you tried and the 1st mistake you can make is if you don't try. I hope everyone met LOTS of people, made lots of friends and had an overall WONDERFUL experience!!! ^_^


Now moving on to the topic at hand SM entertainment have released information about their 2015 audition. Now they say it's a "Global" audition but it's more like an Asian audition because they are only going to places/countries IN Asia! So "Global" I think NOT! But it is okay, if you happen to be in one of these countries during the time of the audition to go and apply! If not, then don't sweat it there are many more companies that will be hosting auditions so keep your head up! ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***READ THIS!!!***
Now we all know that 2014 was not SM's year and the majority of it (if not ALL of it) was SM's fault. But when you sign with companies make sure to read these contracts and have a lawyer and/or your parents present when you are signing these contracts because....yall ain't nobody go time to NOT be gettin' paid! I DON'T VOLUNTEER!!! >.<  They will make sure that you get the best commendations and conditions so in future you won't wind up having to sue your company like a LOT of idols have to now because this industry AIN'T NO JOKE! it's all about money...BUT if you know the rules to play the game you can still win (if that makes sense).  Again, this not meant to discourage, this is meant to provide wisdom. I still want to be K-pop star/idol, I STILL WANT TO DO THIS but at the same time I know what I'm up against and I see the reality of it. When you audition for SM just know that, you are auditioning FOR SM! same goes with EVERY company. Watch out for yourself and stay safe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









1 comment: