Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Inspirational Sunday's : THE ONLY ONE STOPPING YOU....IS YOU!

Hii Guys wassup I'm back again ha! I know haven't been posting regularly like before but I do have an awesome post coming up soon so stay tuned for that. But I just wanted to share a little info and a message today that I think EVERYONE can relate to.


So recently as of 08/13....Alex Reid (yes this Alex) is now the new leader of RaNia! 
YAAAAAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^0^ now before we start poppin bottles let's talk about why she is in the position that she is in now.

Alex was already getting work in the USA before she got casted in RaNia. She was working actively as a model, was the featured actress in music videos, has worked with top producers and writes her own songs. Now me and Alex are the same age and when news about her being in RaNia broke out while I was happy for her and her accomplishments I couldn't help but be jealous! Here we are the same age but living two completely different lifestyles. I felt like I was dealt a bad hand. I just felt like I should also be in that same position and I blamed my lack of "success" on everything I could possibility think of expect the REAL reason....me. The reason I'm not in the position she is, is because of me! I thought that I needed to be skinny, I needed a lighter skin tone, I needed straighter hair, ALL THESE THING! But really everything I needed I already have...I just never used it. Everything that I thought I needed I didn't need at all. I just wish I found out sooner. But now that I am 22 years old and I am realizing ALL of this I can't help but cry sometimes because THAT'S the difference between her and me! She has worked hard to get where she is but I barely put in that much of an effort. And I say all this because I don't want yall to do that! Instead of thinking about what you don't have use what you do have because you'll find out that what you thought you needed you already have.

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. - Arthur Ashe



Let THAT be the difference between you and somebody. Be willing to go for it! and put in the effort to get! 


I want to see ALL of you winning! Alright that's all for now I'll see yall later bye! 

1 comment:

  1. what if i want to audition but my parents will never let me?

    ReplyDelete