Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

JYP Entertainment And Soompi Present: Rising Legends – Accepting Entries Now! | Soompi

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited to share this audition with you guys! JYP entertainment has partnered with Soompi to hold an international audition!!! ^_^ HOW COOL IS THAT?! I will be participating because as yall know I am JYP trash so...yeah and I think you all should participate too! You don't have to go to certain locations just upload a video of you on YouTube displaying you talents! For more info about the audition the link is BELOW! GOOD LUCK FUTURE IDOLS!!!







JYP Entertainment And Soompi Present: Rising Legends – Accepting Entries Now! | Soompi: Here at Soompi, we're all about giving fans opportunities to get closer to their idols. And there's nothing closer than debuting as an idol yourself! Prese

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to participate too but i didn't understand that much about the video thing. Is it like you have to record your singing (cover), dancing or rapping ?? Can i dance kpop covers? Please answer me soon because i only have 1 day left to upload that video to youtube :)

    ReplyDelete