Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

Recap Of 2018!

Hey Guys! Long time no see!

Before we start I just want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! HELLO 2019!!!

I have A TON planned for this year and I'm super excited and pumped about what I want to do this year.

Last year, I had just moved to South Korea as an English teacher and I would be lying if I said it wasn't difficult adjusting to my new life here. I faced and went through many obstacles and challenges. But I just had my triumphs and some mini victories regarding my journey to becoming a K-pop idol!

This post is just gonna be a recap of all the things I did working towards my goal last year.

I attended SEVERAL auditions for Korean entertainment companies such as; SM, JYP and Pledis entertainment

SM entertainment Audition






Pledis Entertainment Audition



JYP Entertainment Audition












I reached over a HUNDRED subscribers on my YouTube channel ^_^



I enrolled at YGX Academy and have been taking classes there















I met EXP Edition




I lost over 30lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then
Now



The year was pretty good for me! but now that it's a NEW YEAR it's a NEW ME lol xD

But in all seriousness, a good friend of mine said this to me and it will stick with me this entire year. "Last year was the year of adjusting but THIS YEAR is the year of DOING!!!" 

So with that being said there is a LOT I want to do!!! and I am going to DO IT!!! No more holding back I'm gonna stay consistent and focused!!! This year is going to be my year!!!

I also encourage ANYONE & EVERYONE to let this be their year of DOING!!! What is it that you have ALWAYS wanted to do???  And ask yourself, "Are you doing it?" If not, why? Believe in yourself, trust yourself, you have everything you need to start all you have to do now is...just start.

1 comment: